PIWG is led by representatives from the U.S. gas turbine engine original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) identified below:
- GE Aviation and GE Energy
- Honeywell International
- Pratt & Whitney
- Rolls-Royce Corporation
- Siemens Power Generation, Inc.
- Williams International
PIWG participating government advisors include:
- Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL)
- Arnold Engineering Development Center (AEDC)
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL)
- Oak Ridge National Lab (ORNL)
- US Army Research Laboratory
- United States Navy
The Ohio Aerospace Institute (OAI) serves as PIWG facilitator.
Strategic Advisory Board
Membership in PIWG is through its Strategic Advisory Board (SAB) comprised of U.S. vendors and universities. For a listing of SAB members and information on becoming an SAB member, click on the “Join PIWG” tab at the left.